- 2 blood oranges or tangerines
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 navel orange
- ½ small red onion or 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Lime or lemon juice to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly choppedtarragon or a pinch dried
- Peel citrus, removing as much pith as possible, and slice into wheels. Remove any pits, layer fruit on a serving dish, sprinkle with salt and garnish with chopped onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, lime juice and tarragon until well combined; taste, adjust seasoning as needed and drizzle over salad.