This luxurious chocolate martini is both creamy cocktail and sweet dessert.
- 1 1 oz square semisweet chocolate
- 3 tbsp vanilla flavored vodka(Absolut Vanilla)
- 3 tbsp irish cream liqueur
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 1/3 cup coffee-flavored liqueur (Tia Maria)
- 1/3 cup chocolate-flavored liqueur (Godiva)
- Dip rims of 2 martini glasses in melted chocolate on a plate to form a thin layer. Place glasses in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
- Combine vodka and next 4 ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice. Cover with lid; shake until thoroughly chilled. Remove lid; strain into chocolate-rimmed martini glasses. Serve immediately.
Yields: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 4 minutes