The riper the bananas the better!!
- 3-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/3 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons and 1 teaspoon butter, softened
- 2-3/4 eggs
- 1-1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups mashed bananas
- 2-2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Grease cookie sheets. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together, and set aside.
- Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the mashed bananas. Add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.