- 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup of raisin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Toss the sliced apples and raisins in the mix of white sugar, flour and ground cinnamon place in a 9×13 inch pan
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar,and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.