- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 50 g Chinese roast pork, finely chopped
- 50 g raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- 50 g red peppers, diced
- 50 g garden peas, boiled and drained
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 400 g steamed rice
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sesame oil
2. Add in the garlic, ginger and spring onion. Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add in the Chinese roast pork and prawns and stir-fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the green peas, diced red pepper and scrambled eggs and mix well.
5. Add the cooked rice, mixing well, and stir-fry well for 1 minute.
6. Add in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, ground black pepper and sesame oil and stir-fry for 1 minute.
7. Serve at once.