- 1 box chocolate cake mix(devils food)
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and mix well………
- then fold in chocolate chips
- Divide the batter between 2 cake pans (grease and flour cake pans) before pouring batter in.
- bake at 325 for 45-50 min (check with a toothpick, insert toothpick it should come out clean)
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- 1 cup (about 4 1/2-ounces) hazelnuts, toasted and skinned
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 (8-ounce) containers mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
Place the toasted nuts close together in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Combine the sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir the sugar mixture until dissolved. Bring to a boil and let cook until the sugar is light brown, about 8 minutes. Let the bubbles subside then pour the caramelized sugar over the nuts. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and let the sugar nut mixture cool until hard, about 30 minutes. When the sugar nut mixture is hard and cool, top with another piece of parchment paper and pound into small pieces, or place the sugar nut mixture on a cutting board and cut into small pieces. Set aside.
Put the mascarpone cheese, cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer whip the cream mixture to soft peaks. Fold the Crunch mixture into the whipped cream.
Place the chocolate, sugar and zest in a food processor. Process the mixture until the chocolate is finely ground.