- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (175 ml)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (60 ml)
- 1/2 cup butter (125 ml)
- 1/3 cup sugar (75 ml)
- 1×14 ounce can condensed milk (392 ml)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (125 ml)
- Fresh key limes, for garnish
- Whipped cream spiced with vanilla, for garnish
- Chocolate drizzle, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, almond flour, sugar and melted butter into the bowl of a stand mixer or mix by hand. In stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix until well combined.
- Pat into 9-inch pie plate or ring. Bake until just set and slightly golden, about 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Add the condensed milk, egg yolks, key lime juice to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip all ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Bake in a low oven for 25 to 30 minutes until custard is just set. Let cool. Serve chilled.
- Drizzle with chocolate and garnish with whipped cream and key lime slices. Serves 6 to 8.