- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3 pounds)
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut roast in half; place in a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, molasses, brown sugar and soy sauce; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into juices. Return to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Shred meat with two forks; return to the slow cooker. Stir in gravy. Cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve on a bun with coleslaw enjoy! Yield: 10 servings.
Click on the video to BBQ pit boys making pulled pork using the BBQ.